About this event
Join us for How to #BeADeepLearner, a live Ask Me Anything (AMA), at 10 am Pacific time on January 26 . This event is for the people
- who are thinking about switching to a career in AI but don’t know how or where to start
- who have started but not sure what the next step is
- who might have come across Deep Learning Specialization and heard that it’s a solid online course to learn ML, but not sure if it’s the right course for you
- and anyone who are interested in learning about what an AI career is like!
We’ll kick off with a keynote by our founder, Andrew Ng, on his thoughts on deep learning and his journey in AI, followed by an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session with a panel of mentors from the Deep Learning Specialization to answer any questions you might have either about the course or about how to build an AI career.
It’s not too late for you to make a New Years Resolution to #BeADeepLearner. The Deep Learning Specialization is a great step if you want to grow your AI career. This foundational program from machine learning pioneer Andrew Ng will help build your machine learning fundamentals.
Event agenda: *subject to be changed
- 10:00-10:05: Event introduction
- 10:05-10:20: Opening Keynote by Andrew Ng, Founder of DeepLearning.AI
- 10:20-11:30: Ask Me Anything with a panel of Deep Learning Specialization mentors:
- Muhammad Mubashar, Learning Technologist, DeepLearning.AI
- Kennedy Kamande Wangari, Product Data Scientist, Xetova Inc
- Eranda Bregasi, Code Engineer, DeepLearning.AI
- Paul Mielke, Retired Software Engineer/Engineering Manager
How to attend the event:
If you register, you will receive a livestream link via an email 3 days before the event.
Can’t attend the live event? Don’t worry. Register now to get the recorded session after.
How to Participate in Q&A:
– Join our community on Discourse to post questions to our speakers and discuss with others.
– After logging in, go to the Ask Me Anything category under Deep Learning Specialization and post your questions or upvote others.
– If you are new to Discourse, click here to sign up first
– To participate, simply ask a question by creating a topic, upvote others’, or reply to posts!
About Deep Learning Specialization
The Deep Learning Specialization is a foundational program that will help you understand the capabilities, challenges, and consequences of deep learning and prepare you to participate in the development of leading-edge AI technology.
In this Specialization, you will build and train neural network architectures such as Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, LSTMs, Transformers, and learn how to make them better with strategies such as Dropout, BatchNorm, Xavier/He initialization, and more. Get ready to master theoretical concepts and their industry applications using Python and TensorFlow and tackle real-world cases such as speech recognition, music synthesis, chatbots, machine translation, natural language processing, and more.